COALITION FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS IN THE PERFORMING ARTS
ABOUT CAAPA's OPEN CALL
The Coalition for African Americans in the Performing Arts (CAAPA) seeks to identify, cast, and present more Black Artists in future seasons through “Open Call.” CAAPA continues its efforts in seeking and establishing wider based performance opportunities for Blacks in Classical Music and the Performing Arts.
Please follow the Instructions below:
- Select your category.
- CAAPA will view unlisted and public submissions via a YouTube link.
- CAAPA will accept 3 submissions (performances and/or auditions) recorded within the last 12 months.
- You may submit for more than one category.
- All genres accepted.
Choose Your Category Below:
- ACTOR / SPOKEN WORD / NARRATOR
- CONTENT CREATOR
CAAPA LISTENING & VIEWING PANELISTS:
- CAAPA Ensemble Directors:
- CAAPA Chorale: tbd
- CAAPA Multi-Generations Chorus: Everett P. Williams
- CAAPA Chamber Ensemble: Jordan Johnson
- CAAPA Jazz Ensemble: Ronald "Trey" Walton
- CAAPA Dance/Choreographer: Shawna Williams
CAAPA EXECUTIVE & ARTISTIC STAFF:
- Executive Director: Terri Allen
- Co-founder and Advisory Board Director: Pamela T. Simonson
- Artistic Director: Dr. Lester Green
OPEN CALL COMMITTEE:
- Project Director: Brittani McNeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Manager/Assistant to Executive Director: Ayanna Freelon
- Program Director: Jarrod Lee, Jarrod@4caapa.org
CAAPA Casting Timeline
- February 2022 – Listening Day(s)
- March 2022 – Notification/Feedback
Youtube Help / Youtube Video upload tutorial
CAAPA’s unique charity banner to the left will take supporters like you of CAAPA directly to smile.amazon.com. Click on this banner to support CAAPA by ordering your products from Amazon as you always have without any change in price from normal Amazon’s website. It’s the easiest way for customers like you to support your charity.
Post Office Box 44954
Fort Washington, Maryland 20749